Sunday, 3 March 2013

Out of normal routine

Our normal morning routine is that I take Hannah to school and then take Dylan to school but since Hannah needed some dressings on her arm changed  before school we had a totally backward routine today.  Took Dylan to school and he was more than happy to show her his classroom and then over to the GP so the nurse could do her dressings.  I had phoned her teachers to say she was going to be late as her dressings needed to be changed and then about ten minutes late for school.  Scott wanted to go to the park since we had to drive past it to go home.

The park has a racing car since the park is in memory of Bruce McLaren and he thought it was great to drive over the houses etc.  He made mum drive as well so I pretended to be so tired I fell asleep and only kisses would wake me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment