At HIPPY Group Meetings we do the role play and then some form of activity. In the past we have had teachers come and tell us as parents what to expect when the kids start school, that was interesting, we have had some of the local health groups chat about their services.
Due to it being easter we did die some hard boiled eggs. That was rather a lot of fun. I put the eggs in the fridge when I got home and this morning when I got to the kitchen Dylan told me that he was very sorry but he dropped the egg when he was holding it.... I forgot that we had the "easter" eggs and thought that he had dropped an uncooked egg so told him to show me. He opened the fridge and showed me the damage to the egg. I told him I was proud of him for telling me that he had dropped the egg.
No comments:
Post a Comment