Tuesday, 8 January 2019

Time for a huge catch up

It has been a few years so I thought to  update with what has happened and how much life has changed.

We have moved to Massey, we now go to church at Westgate and loving it. 

The kids have all started school, Hannah is in her last few years of high school, Dylan is moving up to year 7 so a new school for him and Scott is in year 5 so almost done with primary school.

I'm working now as a Teacher Aide and loving it, the kids are great and the staff are amazing.

I am separated, can get a divorce but would rather spend the money needed on family activities with the kids.

My parents have moved back from Melbourne and are staying with us "until we find somewhere to live" (my mum's words and have been here almost 2 years).

Had some challenges, finding out that Hannah was sexually abused and dealing with all the legal stuff and supporting her was probably the worst.

I will try and update a bit more often, but if I forget that is what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment