Sunday, 2 June 2013

times are changing

Recently I had gone to the doctors due to blocked sinus and headaches and the GP took my blood pressure which was high so I had to get it monitored for a few weeks and it was staying high.  I had blood tests for almost anything and everything to be told the results are all normal although my glucose was a bit high and I'm pre diabetic and need to change my diet, exercise more and lose some weight.  The first few days were ok, no feeling like I was still hungry and feeling great but then a few days ago I felt like I was hungry all the time,no matter what I ate or how much.  Today my tummy feels like it is on a rollercoaster ride, all churny and unsettled, I have been farting like there is no tomorrow and going toilet heaps.. feel sorry for the rest of the family..

No comments:

Post a Comment