With so much to do it made perfect sense, we fed the ducks and had a walk around the lake and then kids then played on the playground.
A bit of history about the springs
Here are some of the scenes around the lake
Here is the view we had while we had our picnic under the leaves of a big tree and enjoyed the shade.
Some geese and goslings came to see what we were doing
This is what amused Dylan a lot
Some more of the lake on our walk to the playground
I will try and get a better photo of the birds of the Western Springs Lakeside next time I go as there is information about each bird and it is a bit hard to read like that.
Some more of the lakeside on our way back to the car after the playground
This next one is the toilet block as I have never seen such a nice one before
Here is a map of the area
No comments:
Post a Comment